Monday, August 13, 2007

Sock Pal Socks Revisited

While we were taking pictures of the Vespa, we tried again with pictures of my sockapalooza socks from Gina. (Gina, which Gina are you?!?)


Socks from Pal

I think the cable and rib pattern shows a little better in this picture that in the last attempt, but just in case, here's a close up:


Close up

And, since it was oddly chilly Friday night (and we ran home? Did we run home? I think we ran home, and maybe it was rainy? No wait! We didn't run on Friday because we ran long on Thursday). Anyway: it was oddly chilly on Friday night, so I got to wear them. They're toasty and cozy and I'm definitely going to sign up for the next sockapalooza--it's fun having someone make socks for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pretty socks! It was rather cold on Friday, perfect sock weather.

I love your Vespa! You must be having so much fun!!