Thursday, August 23, 2007

Photos!

It only took me a couple of hours to remember that we still have our previous camera... so here are some of the other photos I "owe" the blog:


Silk Noil

Some gorgeous silk noil which Heidi gave me at SnB last night. I've never spun with silk before, so this should be interesting... but I love the colors, and it's really... um... silky. Yum!


Ruffle Fish

And a half a fish! What you can't tell from this picture is that the fish is sitting in the fish dish--a serving dish (meant for fish) that Kevin and I received as a wedding present. It's huge, and technically Kevin doesn't usually cook himself a whole fish at once, but I really like the shape, and it fits veggies too.

1 comment:

Baby Beth said...

The fish looks great!!! What are you going to do for his head?