Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mousing

It's still oddly difficult to mouse with my right hand (although everything else is going fine, and I've thrilled about multi-handed knitting), so my friend Annie wrote a haiku for me:

Mouse with the left hand,
The right hand still reluctant...
Chasing its own tail?

I love haiku! Like socks (small, defined structure, but somehow lots of room for creativity).

Fellow Garter Belt-er Cindy named me as one of her "You Make My Day" blogs (several posts ago... being back at work has reactivated my procrastination gene), but I'm still thinking about who to pass it along to. It's too bad you can't include the person who sent it to you, 'cause Cindy's knitting and her blog make my day too.

1 comment:

Cindy G said...

Aw thanks!

Socks like small verses,
All those pairs: Am I knitting
an anthology?