Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Socks on The Garter Belt

Look! I actually wrote up a pattern I talked about writing up!

The pattern for these socks (creatively named the Lacy Cable Socks) is now available through The Garter Belt.



I think this picture shows the texture the best--although the color is completely off (not that that matters--it's a pattern, not a kit). It's a 2x2 mini cable, alternating with this nifty slip, psso, YO, knit thingy that looks like a mini cable with a eyelet in the center.

Details:
350 yards of Schaefer Anne
2.5 mm (1.5 US, if that's a real size) needles
Cuff-down, reinforced heel flap construction

The fabric is rib-like and stretchy without being boring to knit, and the pattern can be yours for a mere $4, right here!

(You know, I thought I posted this a couple of days ago, but I clearly didn't... here it is now, at least.)

No comments: