Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yarn Crisis Solved!

The replacement skein (for the sweater for Schaefer Yarns) is the right color! So I can carry on without having to rip, and no one will drive themselves crazy trying to weave in all the ends created by having 2 colors that appear every 12 rows. (Non-knitters, pretend that that made sense!)

In other news, I'm going to LA for the weekend (and also tomorrow, Friday and Monday... apparently a four-day week last week wasn't good enough for me) to see my friend Jen, who I've known since middle school. I hear LA has a bright, glowing thing in the sky that gives off light and heat, and I'm very excited to learn more about it! Do you think it will ever come to New England? (Actually, today wasn't so bad, was it?)

2 comments:

Sunflowerfairy said...

You're coming back with a playboy bunny in your suitcase, aren't you??

The sun will feel wonderful. Feel free to bring some back for us to have, ok?

Oh- and an "E" band- The Eels. And Earth, Wind and Fire. And Eddie Money.

Ok, maybe I should stop playing now and go to bed.

Have a very safe trip and buy me something good. heehee.

jennsquared said...

Yeah the sun is nice, but they also have something call SMOG!!! If you are sitting near the windows, look out when you are descending and you will see the lovely color change once you are low enough... It's really frightening!!!