Monday, March 10, 2008

And Another Thing

Kevin and I were at the mall on Saturday, looking at glasses (he was actually buying new glasses, I just trying pairs on at random, either because they looked like they might be cute, or because they looked like they might be horrible).

There was another couple next to us, doing to same thing--man shopping for new glasses, woman trying on random pairs. She put on a pair that looked almost exactly like my current glasses (the ones I'm wearing on the left) and asked the man what he thought. He said she looked good in them. She studied herself again, and announced "I look like a librarian!"

It's good to know I picked the right glasses!

1 comment:

jennsquared said...

Interesting. I didn't realize there is a glasses requirement to become a librarian, or in your case, archivist...