Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crowded

Since everyone was so quiet and well-behaved, you probably didn't notice, but the past couple of days have been very busy on my blog:



One of the secret things I knit in late March and early April was a summer top for the Classic Elite webletter . Guess which day it was published!

I forgot to take pictures of it before I sent it in, but go visit it on the CEY site (or on Ravelry, if you're so inclined). It was one of the projects I brought with me when I visited my friend in LA, and the lower body--all stockinette, in the round--was perfect for knitting while talking. (I think I knit an entire skein in one night--it's a very speedy yarn.)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So, what happened? Did you get Harlotted?

Anonymous said...

I find web commerce endlessly fascinating (I know, I know, Get A Life, Annie). Such fast results for a single mass mailing. I've been watching how that project's been favorited on Ravelry--doing very well there, too, which is even more flattering!!

Keep getting mentioned. This is way better than my original plan of standing and shouting 'It's the famous knitting designer REBECCA!' and dashing over for an autograph when you enter a coffee shop.

Sunflowerfairy said...

Annie, we do that every time we see Rebecca. She's never mentioned it to you?

Haha. :)

Adorable pattern, Rebecca. And I love seeing more photos of Moppet.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an exciting accomplishment, especially after the Garter Belt blog thing didn't work out.

Cindy G said...

Yay! I actually spotted that when it showed up on the Ravelry page, and thought "Way to go, Rebecca!"

jessica said...

becca-

super cute top! you never cease to amaze me! i hope someday it is warm enough to wear...isn't this rainy cold spring weather a drag? although i suppose it would make ideal marathon running weather....