Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just Checking In

Obviously, all kinds of important work things have been happening, but in between, I've been working on my Hanami stole--I've finished the lattice portion and worked the first eyelet row in the cherry blossom portion. For the first time in living memory, I didn't sleep non-stop on the plane, so I made all kinds of progress then. And since we arrived in Lima, I've been knitting madly in the evenings, resting my brain.

No blog-able pictures so far (although if you want pictures of servers, folders, VCRs, CDs, or archival boxes....) but I promise to take many, many, many pictures once we get to the vacation part of the trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just read a Craigslist "Missed Connections" ad about you:

Hey Vespa Chick - m4w - 45
I have seen you riding on a nice scoot around East Rock the last few weeks. Would like to converse.

Reply to: pers-439234140@craigslist.org

knitseashore said...

Enjoy your vacation!