Monday, April 5, 2010

Archiknist Can't Come to the Blog Right Now



Because she's typing frantically. But she did make me, so that's something. (Why she suddenly wanted to make a sock puppet, I do not know. I'm only a week old, so there are lots of things I don't know yet.)

But she wanted to tell you that you're welcome for the nice weather this weekend (at least in the northeast--she's not sure how far her powers reach), because she's working on that cozy wool sweater again: she joined the body and sleeves, knit the yoke, cut the steek, and is now working on the collar. It might seem like someone who has time for all that knitting also has time to blog, but she knit while reading about building requirements for archives and watching a DVD about cold storage of film-based materials. Doesn't that sound fun?

Young and naive as I am, I'm not sure I buy this "too busy working to blog" thing. Archiknist did manage to bike, row (twice!), run, and visit Northampton this weekend (also New York City, but that was for work, she claims). Possibly she's just lazy about working on the computer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppet. Hey, did Moppet see the
Easter Bunny?

Cindy G said...

Love the puppet!