Thursday, August 13, 2009

Austin Cupcake

... And now the archivists conference is a success!



I went to the nearest yarn store (Hill Country Weavers) after lunch today, then to the cupcake truck the internets told me was right across the street. The store was lovely--I narrowly escaped buying a purse/knitting bag, but just bought some buttons for Hey Teach instead--and the cupcake tasty.

And I used a new-to-me iPhone feature--the built-in map can give public transit directions, but I hadn't needed directions anywhere with public transit till now. Turns out, it's very helpful: tells you where the bus stop is, which bus to take, when it's coming, where to get off, and how to get from the bus stop to your destination. Brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM! That looks so good!

That's a really cool app! I wish mine comes with it!